Engineering and integrating the software to make your system complete is what Application Services are all about. With our experience across a range of industries and applications and our network of partners and subcontractors, we know how to get your systems applications up and running fast.
Make the most of your investment in in-house software, and the nearly boundless supply of Free Software available today. From network security to video capture, from GUI set up to image processing, we can make it happen. We know how to exploit the benefits of FPGA technology in blurring the line between hardware and software to meet your challenges.
Beyond custom application software, a key to your success will be leveraging the huge quantity of open source application software available for the Linux platform. PetaLogix has extensive experience at sourcing, integrating and optimising many existing open source software packages and libraries.
We'll bring order to the chaos that can arise from multiple library and application dependencies - one of the big challenges in developing a non-trivial embedded software stack. We can also advise on strategies to meet your licensing obligations under the GNU Public License (GPL) and other Open Source licensing models.
If you already have a large code-base, trust us to integrate it into your own customised PetaLinux package, with a seamless one-step build process. We'll have your code up and running on a your new Embedded Linux platform in next to no time.
Once we've agreed on requirements, you can be guaranteed that our proven and dependable project management approach will ensure delivery on time, within budget and to specification.
Here's a few examples of the software packages and integration projects we've delivered for clients over the years:
Open Source software integration:
- WireShark network monitoring software
- OpenSSL and OpenSSH secure communications
- DirectFB embedded graphics subsystem
- 802.11 WiFi network management stack
- Control and management application and libraries for a real-time video analysis system
- Network gateway for high-definition IP camera
- Porting a 20,000 SLOC (Source Lines of Code) C++ imaging application to run on a no-MMU MicroBlaze Linux system
- Porting and optimising an XML/XSLT-based web interface for an Linux-based Building Management, Security and Control panel.